- Can I get divorced during COVID-19?
- How do I get divorced during COVID-19?
- How long will it take me to get divorced during COVID-19?
- Can I get my kid back during COVID-19?
- Will a Judge still hear my case during COVID-19?
- How do I get witnesses and exhibits to a Judge for hearing or trial?
- Have the laws changed for divorce and custody due to COVID-19?
EFFECTIVE MARCH 17, 2020 ~ REMOTE OFFICE IN PLACE
In the midst of this coronavirus pandemic, in an effort to minimize exposure and keep our employees, their families and our Clients and Community safe, effective March 17, 2020 our physical office will be open by appointment only until further notice.
WHAT THIS MEANS:
- The physical office is closed, but will open by appointment only
- Our team will be working remotely whenever possible
- Our team will conduct consultations and meetings by phone or video conference
- To schedule an in-person, phone or video conference appointment, please call 239-206-3664. If you are a current Client, please email your assigned attorney and/or paralegal.
- Please utilize the drop box located to the right of the entrance to our Naples office to leave us any documents, payments, etc. during this time. Be sure to email us once your item is left in the drop box and we will confirm receipt.
Please be cautious and stay safe!
21st Century ApproachOur firm embraces technology, not only as a way to move cases forward, but to help reduce the legal costs for our clients. We are always looking for ways to operate more cost effectively for our clients' sake.
Your Support TeamFrom our attorneys to our paralegals to our legal assistants, you have a whole team behind you, all working together to ensure a great experience and the best possible outcome for you and your children.
Superior Client ServiceCompassion and care for our clients and helping them achieve the best possible outcome is our number one priority. This approach has helped us win the "10 Best Law Firms" award for client satisfaction.
Decades of ExperienceThere's no substitute for experience. At Family First Legal Group you get access to a team of award-winning attorneys who focus exclusively on Family Law matters