Family First Legal Group in beautiful North Naples, FL seeks a full-time well-rounded Paralegal with a minimum of 2 years' experience in marital and family law matters. A FL registered Paralegal, degree or certificate is a plus. The firm offers a competitive salary package.
The ideal candidate's qualifications include:
- ability to work independently, under the supervision of an attorney
- familiarity with county websites, e-filing portal, etc.
- working knowledge of Google and Google Products (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar), as well as Microsoft Word and Excel
- a positive mindset, be dependable and a self-starter
- a team player with excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- ability to set and manage goals, timeline and priorities
- a high level of organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- attention to details and professionalism
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter with salary requirement to email@example.com. Please include in your cover letter answers to the following questions:
- Why you should get this position?
- What parts of your work do you least like to do?
- What parts of your work do you most like to do?
- What has been your most satisfying professional experience?
- Why are you passionate about practicing family law?