Family Law Paralegal
Family First Legal Group in beautiful North Naples, FL seeks a full-time well-rounded Paralegal with a minimum of 2 years' experience in marital and family law matters. A FL registered Paralegal, degree or certificate is a plus. The firm offers a competitive salary package.
The ideal candidate's qualifications include:
- ability to work independently, under the supervision of an attorney
- familiarity with county websites, e-filing portal, etc.
- working knowledge of Google and Google Products (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar), as well as Microsoft Word and Excel
- a positive mindset, be dependable and a self-starter
- a team player with excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- ability to set and manage goals, timeline and priorities
- a high level of organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- attention to details and professionalism
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter with salary requirement to email@example.com. Please include in your cover letter answers to the following questions:
Why you should get this position?
What parts of your work do you least like to do?
What parts of your work do you most like to do?
What has been your most satisfying professional experience?
Why are you passionate about practicing family law?