We believe it is critical for our clients to know what they can expect from us. Most people are familiar with "15 minutes or less can save you 15% or more" -OR- "you get your pizza in 30 minutes or less, or it's free." These are referred to as "brand promises." At Family First Legal Group, we are a law firm that believes whole-heartedly in client service. That's why our brand promises are spelled out for you to know and for us to be held accountable to!
- You will be entitled to meet with your attorney prior to all substantive court events
- At least 72 hours before all non-emergency, substantive court events you will receive all notes, questions, and exhibits from your legal team
- Your lawyer will arrive 30 minutes prior to all substantive court events
- All received documents will be forwarded to you within 24 business hours
- All phone calls and emails will be returned to you within 48 business hours
- All documents signed and/or approved by you will be filed within 24 business hours
Communication - You Are Always Entitled To…
- Speak with your attorney prior to signing anything
- Forwarded copies of all written communication involving your case
- Receive professional, judgment-free, compassionate communication from your legal team
21st Century ApproachOur firm embraces technology, not only as a way to move cases forward, but to help reduce the legal costs for our clients. We are always looking for ways to operate more cost effectively for our clients' sake.
Your Support TeamFrom our attorneys to our paralegals to our legal assistants, you have a whole team behind you, all working together to ensure a great experience and the best possible outcome for you and your children.
Superior Client ServiceCompassion and care for our clients and helping them achieve the best possible outcome is our number one priority. This approach has helped us win the "10 Best Law Firms" award for client satisfaction.
Decades of ExperienceThere's no substitute for experience. At Family First Legal Group you get access to a team of award-winning attorneys who focus exclusively on Family Law matters