Family First Legal Group, one of the fastest growing law firms in the country, is searching for a Legal Receptionist with a superior work ethic, drive, and ambition to own the first point of contact role at our Firm. This position serves as the first and most pivotal piece of our Legal Team. With over 300 families assisted annually, the Legal Receptionist will act as the team’s first point of contact for our clients and other callers/visitors, while also assisting the legal team in maintaining the flow of day-to-day operations.
This person will be entrusted with directing, escalating, and resolving client inquires with our Legal Team. Exceptional Client care is top priority at the Firm, as such we require a diplomatic professional with assertive and strong communication skills.
This role will be responsible for the front desk of our Naples location, managing the legal and administrative support needs for our Firm. You must be an exceptional multitasker, independent and proactive. This is an ideal position for the aspiring Paralegal as this title has the greatest interaction and exposure to the most interesting areas of Family Law.
Family Law includes high conflict and emotional environments where clients often require immediate legal intervention. If you seek an exciting challenge with opportunity to see the difference we can truly make in a family’s life, apply today!
- Answering and directing calls from the Firms main phone line
- Warmly greeting office visitors
- Incoming/outgoing mail
- Accepting client payments (cash, check and credit card)
- Office Supply inventory and ordering
- Data entry, including contacts database updating
- Typing professional business letters and documents
- Scanning/filing and electronic file management
- Scheduling appointments and managing staff calendars
- Assist in managing blog and other social media-based postings and content
- Intake calls with prospective new clients, as needed
- Previous law office experience a plus, but not required.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to relate to and connect with clients and staff
- Flexible to grow and adapt to the job as the law firm grows
- Front-office, professional appearance
- A positive, outgoing and caring demeanor, no matter how busy
- Takes initiative and anticipates upcoming needs
- Possess a good sense of humor
- Ability to follow a script
- This is an in-office position at our Naples office location
- At least one year of office or equivalent customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills are required
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Google Applications (Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Calendar)
- Efficient with Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Calendar
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your cover letter answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested to working in a Family Law Firm?
- What interests you most about this position?
- What has been your most satisfying professional experience?
- What parts of your work do you least like to do?
- What parts of your work do you most like to do?
- Why should YOU get this position?