Client Intake Assistant
Our Team is seeking an ambitious addition to assist in welcoming incoming clients as they prepare to begin working with our Legal Team. This individual would serve as the first point of contact for all potential, new or repeat clients. We are seeking an individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as the majority of this position requires phone call or face to face interactions with both clients and staff members. Our clients need the support of a brilliant communicator and, even more importantly, a great listener.
This powerhouse will need to manage the inherent emotional and high conflict environment of Family Law while providing elite administrative support to our team. Special attention to accuracy and detail is paramount.
Individuals who are inspired by the legal, mental health, social science studies or criminal justice fields perform exceptionally well in this role. Our Team is expanding quickly throughout the state and we seek candidates who take pride in service to our community. Pursuing a career in Family Law means that you want to see the difference that you make in a person’s life every day. Applying at Family First Legal Group brings you one step closer towards that opportunity, today.
- Potential New Client Intake Calls & In Person Meetings
- Outward Client facing interactions representing FFLG and assisting in new client conversions
- Potential new Client follow-up correspondence and Client care assistance: calls, emails, in-person
- Retainer contract drafting, review and management
- Retainer payment processing and payment plan oversight
- Retention and new client onboarding processes
- Ability to prioritize tasks/duties while complying with internal due dates
- Administrative Support Duties
- Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe E-Signature
- Managing payments & related new client transactional record keeping
- Client Relations Management Systems (CRM & Firm Management Software)
- Data Entry Management - Department Reporting
- Previous employment in emergency dispatch, call center, retail, restaurant/hospitality, customer service focused industry a plus, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills are required
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities by prioritizing immediate, daily and long-term due dates with minimal supervision
- Passion for teamwork – Successful in collaborative environments
- Professional demeanor and ability to engage with persons of diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- Adapt quickly to the immediate and long-term needs of the Clients, department & Firm as a whole
- Strong work ethic and internal drive for self-improvement – Always ready for a challenge
- Prior professional office experience required
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat Pro/e-signature
- Efficient with Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Calendar
- Typing/Keyboarding of 45 wpm or more
- In Person Position
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter with salary requirement to email@example.com. Please include in your cover letter answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested to working in a Family Law Firm?
- What interests you most about this position?
- What has been your most satisfying professional experience?
- What parts of your work do you least like to do?
- What parts of your work do you most like to do?
- Why should YOU get this position?
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (239) 319-4441.