Can I accomplish a Custody Agreement out of Court?

Yes in part. Parties are free to negotiate and draft agreements without court intervention. However, such agreements are not enforceable unless filed with the Court. Therefore, after reaching an agreement, it is important to memorialize such agreement in writing and file it with the Court seeking an Order adopting such agreement.
Related Posts
  • Family First Legal Group Named a 2020 Law Firm 500 Honoree for Fastest Growing Law Firms in the U.S. – Four Years Running! Read More
  • Family First says, “File First!” Read More
  • How Can I Establish a Temporary Custody Agreement? Read More